We all love to explore the great outdoors. It could be shredding down your local trail centre bike route, taking on your peak challenge or tackling that black run. No matter what your adventure Roam & Ride clothing and apparel that looks as good on the track as it does in the Pub for a well earned drink.
We all have a responsibility as patrons of our local environment to ensure we do what we can to make decisions that will allow all us and further generations to continue to experience what we love. This is why here at Roam & Ride we have taken steps to make our products and packaging both sustainable and ethical as well as supporting eco initiatives to off set our carbon footprint. What not read more below?
- 100% Organic Cottons which help to sustain soils, ecosystems as well as the local human & wildlife by using natural processes rather than toxic & artificial additives
- Organic cottons reduce environmental impact as they use up to 80% less water and 60% less energy reducing water usage in water scarce areas.
Savings Organic Cotton vs. Conventional Manufactured Cotton.
- PeTA approved vegan products that contain no animal materials in the fabrics or inks used. Read more now.
- Fair Share products are prices at a slight premium where a greater share of the cost of the product is passed back to garment workers to contribute to a living wage. The small lift in price is shared back to the workers in its entirety. Find out more here.
- Products produced to order meaning no wasted unsold stocks.
- Garments that do not pass quality control are donated to charity.
- Water based non toxic inks which contain no chemicals that harm the environment.
- DTG print process uses less water than other textile printing processing
- Where possible we use 100% recycled paper/card packaging materials and post bags which themselves can easily be recycled.
- The use of some plastic is inevitable to make sure more delicate or items are delivered in excellent condition but we are always reviewing improvements in this area.
Eco & Ethical initiatives:
- .Charitable contribution opportunities possible with every order. Find out about our charity partners here.
- Offset of carbon due to support of projects aimed at reducing atmospheric CO2 levels around the world.
- Tree planted with every order helping to offset the carbon output of that order. Why not check out the number of trees planted and projects supported below?
While every effort is made to incorporate the above into every product, and this remains our goal, there are inevitably certain products in our range that due to the nature of the fabrics or materials used alternative packaging material may be utilised. A small section of the range also use "standard" materials that may not carry the tags above.
We show all the ethical and sustainable credentials against the ranges so you can be sure that the t-shirt, hoodie, or sweatshirt you are shopping for meet your eco aspirations.